Anhydrous Ammonia Transportation
In order to haul anhydrous ammonia from Dakota Gas' Great Plains Synfuels Plant near Beulah, ND, all trucking companies must:
- Provide proof of insurance that meets Dakota Gasification Company requirements
- Sign a trucking agreement
- Provide Hazardous Materials Safety Permit if hauling product into Canada
- Provide a Haz Mat Certificate of Registration
- Provide DOT #
- Provide Fed ID #
Dakota Gas requires the following insurance:
- General Liability including Dakota Gas as an additional insured
- One million each occurrence
- Two million completed operations
- Two million general aggregate
- Auto Liability including Dakota Gas as an additional insured
- Five million per incident
- Dakota Gas listed as certificate holder
- 30 days’ notice of cancellation for both
- Proof of Workers Compensation Insurance. If your organization is not legally obligated to have Workers Compensation Insurance, please complete the Verification of Non-Employment form at workforcesafety.com and submit in lieu of a certificate.
Upon receiving proof of insurance that meets DGC’s requirements, DGC will provide a trucking contract to review.
If you have Owner/Operators that act as subcontractors under your authority, DGC will need additional information in order to allow the subcontractors access to our plant:
- A copy of the agreement between the trucking company and Owner/Operator
- Proof of the Owner/Operators Workers Compensation Insurance. If the organization is not legally obligated to have Workers Compensation Insurance, please complete the Verification of Non-Employment form at workforcesafety.com and submit in lieu of a certificate.
Insurance Certificates and Proof of Workers Compensation should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Insurance certificates received outside normal business hours or on weekends will be updated the next business day. Companies with expired Insurance Certificates will be turned away at the gate.
Upon receipt and approval of insurance that meets DGC's requirements, DGC will provide a trucking contract to review.
Please allow 3 business days for processing of subcontractor information.
Any party interested in becoming an approved ammonia trucking company:
OTR and Local Trucking Transportation
Senior Logistics Administrator