Important Tour Information
- Appointments are required for all facilities.
- Tours are free.
- Facilities can accommodate no more than 45 people per bus, though larger groups in two or three buses can be scheduled between facilities. (For example, one bus goes to Antelope Valley Station while the other goes to the Great Plains Synfuels Plant.)
- All tour participants must wear close-toed shoes. No sandals, flip-flops or high heels. Children under the age of 6 are not allowed to go inside the power plant, though they are welcome in the model room.
- Tours are offered Tuesdays through Thursdays, except holidays.
- Special considerations exist for tours of the Great Plains Synfuels Plant near Beulah, ND. Please view the GPSP Visitor Tour Guide (PDF). Also note, smoking is not permitted anywhere on the plant site, including the parking lot.