Dakota Gasification Company's anhydrous ammonia is a nitrogen fertilizer used on various types of agricultural crops. It is also used as feedstock for producing various other chemicals because of its high nitrogen content. As a fertilizer, it contains 82 percent nitrogen, the most of any common commercial fertilizer.
- Dakota Gas has 60,000 short tons of on-site storage.
- Dakota Gas has the capacity to produce 1,150 short tons per day.
- Dakota Gas has truck and rail loading and unloading operations.
- Dakota Gas accommodates 24/7 plant access for customers.
Did you know:
- Nearly 300,000 tons of anhydrous ammonia are applied to fields in North Dakota annually?
- Pressurized tanks are used to transport anhydrous ammonia for distribution in the agriculture industry?